The HP9 incorporates the advanced technology of the HP7 FIA8860 helmet in a sleek and modern profile for the ultimate in open-face helmet protection. With an ultra-lightweight carbon shell, integrated and adjustable visor peak and professional fit, HP9 is perfect for racers who want the feel of an open-face but demand outstanding comfort and superior performance. The HP9 is also available in a rally version.
- Open face helmet featuring ultra-lightweight carbon shell Adjustable sun visor peak with anti-dazzle strip
- High quality intercom system and built-in noise reducer ear protection, fully compatible with Peltor® amplifiers.
- Special soft earmuffs with ultra-thin speakers integrated for maximum isolation and safety
- Adjustable boom for perfect positioning of noise cancelling
- microphone to ensure superior sound quality and comfort
- Compatible with Carbon half chin bar (Acoustic Communication Device) – sold as an accessory
- Factory fitted FHR posts as original equipment Snell SA2015 and FIA 8859-2015 approved Sizes: 57 to 61+
- £1767.24 Ex VAT