The Bell HP7, used by leading F1, GP2 and GP3 drivers, is a state-of-the art and innovative helmet conceived for open cockpit racing.
The HP7 is the direct result of a never ending intense R&D program by the international team of engineers and their close collaboration with Formula One drivers and teams.
Meeting or exceeding Snell SA2015 and FIA8860-2010, the HP7 benefits from the latest technological evolutions and innovations in the fields of aerospace and military grade composite materials and energy absorbing materials.
- Super high strength carbon composite shell combined with titanium hardware
- Optical grade injected Double Screen Anti Fog (DSAF) visor for perfect vision under most severe circumstan- ces
- Powerful top and chin bar ventilations thanks to a total of no less than 14 air intakes and extraction channels.
- Optimized shell & shield design resulting in improved aerodynamic behaviour and energy absorbing capacities
- Available in 2 versions: with or without duckbill (chin spoiler)
- Air intake (2 parts) included
- Top spoiler, side air intakes & extractors and chin bar gurney available separately
- Factory fitted FHR posts as original equipment
- Snell SA2015 and FIA 8860-2010 approved
- Sizes: 54 to 61+ / Fleeced lined helmet bag included
- £2543.10 Ex VAT