The Bell HP5 uses the same high-end technology as the HP7.
It features a larger aperture, making this helmet more appropriate for closed cars.
- Super high strength carbon composite shell
- Larger aperture for optimal use in closed cockpit cars
- Adjustable sun peak with anti-dazzle strip included in the box. Powerful top and chin bar ventilations
- Top forced air and side forced air intakes available separately for use with an external cooling system or with a simple airduct system
- Factory fitted FHR posts as original equipment
- Snell SA2015 and FIA 8860-2010 approved
- Sizes: 57- to 61+ / Fleeced lined helmet bag included
Bell HP5 Touring Carbon Helmet